Wednesday, May 6, 2009

He goes everywhere


So I can't sleep. I thought I would post about my little man. He is just so funny. He loves his walker. He is to tall for already but. He doesn't care. He really just stands up in it all day. I will go in the other room for a second and he will be gone. I have to go looking for him. His new place to go is the playroom. The funny thing is my house doesn't have big hallways so he barely fits through in that thing. But he likes to play in there. Even if Hadli isn't in there.
This past weekend he decided that army crawling was way faster than just crawling. Even though he gets up on all four still. So he really goes all over. He loves his daddy's TV. He thinks it so funny to touch everything. I tell him no and he laughs at me. How do you really get mad at such a sweet face. He just thinks I am playing with him. Man how I love him. He really is a mamma's boy. Even though I act like I don't like it sometimes but to me honest I love it. So tonight he decided that he was going to crawl a little he did it four time in a row. If that makes any sense.
Needless to say I LOVE that little man.

1 comment:

McGhan Family said...

He is too cute Cass. It was fun seeing you at Costco the other day. Hope you guys are doing good! Email me your email so i can invite you to view my blog (its private). nlmcghan@netscape.net. Take care!