Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My little girl!

So I have been off for the past four days and it has been really nice to be home with my little miss Hadli. She is now 20 months old. She acts so much older than she is and I don't know what to think. I want her to stay my little girl. But she doesn't want to. So for a while she has been acting like the trouble two's and I was going crazy.
But these past days has been so good this is when your forget about all of the lovely fits they do. And just freaking out. But she has been so good that we can go out and do whatever. The funny thing with her is she wakes up about 7:30 every morning and is ready for a nap by 11:00. If she goes down by than she really will sleep for 3 1/2 to 4 hours no joke. So that is alot of time to get stuff done. Needless to say I hate to fold cloths so they will just sit clean in my laundry room forever. But I was so tried of that. All 4 days she slept for 4 hours. So my house is The cleanest it has been for a very long time. I went through all of our closets and cleaned them all out folded all of the clothing.
The only thing crazy she did these past days is try to grow up to fast. She is asking to go potty on the toilet. She will take her diaper off and try to sit on it. And yes I know some would be grateful for this and yes I am too. But I don't want to stop every 5 mins when we are out to go to the bathroom. So today she was in the bathroom for a while so I got up to go check on her. When I got closer I could hear her saying mommy mommy. I opened the door and she has fallen in the toilet with her shorts on and was just hanging out. I had to take a picture before I got her out. (just with my phone). I was laughing so hard. She really wants to do this so I told myself that when my diapers run out that is all. Than I will plan on staying home for at least 2 days straight so we can make her a big girl. She isn't even 2 years old. She talks way to much and is just not my little girl anymore.
But every night she will just sit by me or lay by me on the couch. She will give loves like crazy and that is I don't even care if it is past her bed time.
All I can say is that I just LOVE this little girl of mine. I am very blessed to have her. She does the funniest faces lately too. She blows me kisses all of the time too. I just have the best little girl in the whole world.

11 comments:

Marci said...

How fun Cass...all I can say is if she wants to use the potty now-do it, because if not she will revert back and it is harder when they are 3 or 4. Mk was 18 months when we did it the first time, then we moved to Pima and she reverted back, but just for a few months. Way to go, little Miss Hadli!

Brittnie Roit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Congrats on the news. I talked to your mom today for her bday and she told me!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey Cassi!! Can you please send me your email address asap? (and then delete this email) THANKS GIRL!
brookefmartin@gmail.com

MIKE AND HEATHER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce A said...

I finally got to read your blogs--so many cute pictures! Congrats on getting the shop finished. I'm glad that you became busy really soon. Also, I'm excited to hear about your little new one coming. When are you due? Love ya, Aunt Joyce

Robin said...

Since you mentioned something about a blog, I thought I'd see if Jillian's linked to you. So I found you now! But you might want to update this thing!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

If you want to go to my Blog e-mail me your e-mail address at nickandnat05@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

Natalie said...

Hey Cassi! How are you doing. This is Natalie from Beauty School. Your kids are so cute. Your pics of the Salon look so good. Congrats on getting it finished and open.
I hope you don't mind that I found you.

Taylors said...

Cassi! Hey, we are in town till next Tues. Our weekend is pretty full though with the wedding and all but if you guys can meet up with us on Monday (the16th) for lunch, that would be great!! Just e-mail me and let me know if that works with you guys! bittersweet_777@yahoo.com

-tara