Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update.

Well I pretty much stick at the blog thing. But we are still here. I haven't even posted my little man. That we are so lucky to have. So I don't have much time now but here is a little. My little guy turn 6 months and i can't even believe it. He is really not little but we will take it. He is now 23 lbs and 28 in long so he is our big little guy. But love every inch of him. Hadli is growing up so fast she will talk your ear off. I love it. She can put to and to together and it just crazy. She loves to be with all of her cousins. And to be on the go like me :). I can't believe she will be 3 years old this July. Its just nuts.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Well, look at you, back in blog world! I love the family pic at the top, who took it?

Chellie said...

Cassi!!! I LOVE your family picture and you look super HOT. :)

You live in Queen Creek? hmmmm guess I've sort of skipped out on church enough that I didn't even know that?! :)

I want to go shopping with you... maybe you can help me get a couple cute outfits - you always look adorable.

Anyway, keep blogging! :) I love it when you do.

Joyce A said...

Great to hear from you. You look fantastic!!!! Your family is so cute--Isn't it fun (and a lot of work, too)

Taylors said...

Your family picture is SO cute!!! You look amazing!! Glad to see that you are posting again!! It was great seeing you guys last month. You need to take a road trip up to see us!

Kortney said...

Hey, it's good to hear from you. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Xander is really big! I don't think Sienna is that big and she is almost 9 mos. It would be funny to see them side by side. I'll take her to the dr. in a few days and we'll see how big she is. Talk to you later.