Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter





I know its late but oh well. We took the kids to the mall to see the Easter bunny. Hadli was so excited to see him and get her picture. But by the time we where up she did not want anything to do with him. I got Xander all ready to go and she would not let go of my leg. I finally got her to sit and the end of the bench. Xander thought the bunny was pretty cool.

So Saturday we went over to my brothers house. For a cook out and egg hunt. It was nice to have everyone there. Clint and Jenn and their kids even came down. So it was a lot of fun. We have 11 grandkids age 6 and under. So it is a crazy party when we get together. Some how we talked my mom into watching the kids all but Maci while we went to the movies. I was very impressed she had 10 of them. That was the first night that all of us siblings and our spouses went to the movies or anywhere without the kids. So it was kind of nice. Big thanks to mom. On Sunday we where with Josh's family and they all came to our house. It was fun to not as crazy just one cousin on that side. I didn't get every good pictures of my kids on Easter Sunday. Hadli just wasn't down for pictures. So I am going to dress them back up to pretend that was on Easter.

1 comment:

Taylors said...

That picture of Hadli is awesome!! Your mom deserves a medal for watching 10 kids at once and staying alive!