Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Xander


Well this boy has never been very small. It makes me sad that he wants to grow up so fast. He is now 7 months old. At 6 months he was holding his bottle and getting and rolling all over the place. Than this month he is now sitting up all on his own and this week he is up on his knees rocking back and forth. And he does a little push up move when he gets mad. It is so funny. Now I am just waiting for him to follow me where ever I go. It is just sad he wants to be so big. He now has four teeth. Two on top and two on the bottom. He is my big little man. Oh how I love him.

2 comments:

Taylors said...

He IS a big boy. I still cant believe we both have 2 kids. Its seems like just the other day we were taking motorcycle trips with out a care in the world. They sure are worth it though!

Kortney said...

We do need to get together sometime. Sienna and Xander would probably love each other now. Sienna loves other kids.