Thursday, June 11, 2009

9 months




Well today my little guy turned 9 months old. I can't even believe it. He is such a big boy. He all of the sudden has turned into a daddy's boy and I really don't know if I like it. He goes everywhere and is just so happy. He will stand up all the time and just hang out for a little and start clapping. He has 5 teeth now. And I see at least one more coming. He is just one happy little boy. That no one knows how young he is. We go for a check up tomorrow so I can't wait to see how big. I am just so thankful for my little man. Who is so loving and has brought so much joy to our family.

2 comments:

jillian said...

he is so cute! i love that our kids are the same gender and age....its really fun!

Taylors said...

9 months?!! ahh, where does the time go? he's such a cutie!