Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quick trip.

Well Yesterday Xander had his doc apt. He is 25 lbs and 32 in long. He is off the charts. I love it like that.

Jaree and I and are kids made a fast trip to Pima yesterday. She had a reception to go to and She needed someone to talk to on the trip. So that is where I came am in. It was a fun fast trip. I got to see a lot of people. Still not everyone I would love to see. But saw the grandparents. Hadli loves to see them. My brother and his family. And also one of my good friends that I haven't seen forever. Jenna and pretty much her whole family for a little. So even though it was a fast trip it was wroth it. But now back to work. And The kids did great.

2 comments:

Kortney said...

I bet Xander is bigger than Maigan. She's so tiny. Isn't she so cute though?

Darrell and Ashlee said...

he is so cute Cassie!! I love it when they are big, so much funner to cuddle with!